Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Corduroy Subtraction Freebie

As you know I LOVE Corduroy by Don Freeman.  I was in need of a little subtraction practice for my kiddos so I whipped up this little activity.  If you think your students could use a little extra practice click on the picture to download a copy.
This activity can be used on it's own or with my Corduroy Literacy Unit.


Don't forget that today is Day 6 of our Valentine Freebie blog hop.  Click on the picture to head to head over to Crayonbox Learning to snag your freebie for the day.
This post is hooked up with Manic Monday Classroom Freebies :-)  I love to stop by and always find lots of goodies!!



 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

13 comments:

  1. Your Corduroy is sooooo cute. Thanks for sharing the freebie:)
    Merinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this freebie. Corduroy is so cute!
    I actually changed all of the numbers to tens and used it this week with my kiddos (so 8-4 became 80-40) and it was such perfect practice for our subtracting tens lesson.
    I haven't read Corduroy for quite a while--but I noticed there are some new easy readers out based on him. So I may look into purchasing your unit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea for changing to tens. Corduroy is one of my absolute favorite classics :-) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by :-+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Corduroy is very cute. Thanks so much for sharing this great freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter wanted me to print this out immediately for her and make 21 copies for her class :)

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is too cute!! Thanks for sharing your story with me - you made my night :-)

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for the cute freebie!! I will be using it this week! :)
    Mrs. Black's Bees

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much or the freebie!! :) Just what I needed!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete